Madness Retardification Madness Retardification

Good.

I liked your "story" it was funny. The animation was kinda choppy, but not unwatchable. Like everyone said, the ending was in kind of Dues Ex Machina style.

So it was nice, however could be better.

Taserxx responds:

thanks for commenting, the choppy anim was just in the first scenes
for some reason I can't remember but then it gets fixed
and the ending, "Dues Ex Machina", lol i dont even know what that is :D

B Face the first B Face the first

Holy god of shit

This is one of the greatest art ever. This will go down in history for solving all the world's problems and shit.

All in all, this in an amazing piece of art, and should be in a museum.

Rainboom responds:

It is in a museum. MY ASS

Soul of a killer Episode1 Soul of a killer Episode1

Bad, really bad

Okay, you should draw the sprites with your mouse instead of smearing jizz on the screen and taking a print-screen of it. Next, you should take the blind-fold off of your head BEFORE you start animating. It will look better, trust me. Gradients don't look good in Madness, so stop using them and draw your own shading you lazy bastard. I hope you take these things into consideration and your Madness animation will look a lot better.

Libpuckchick Birthday Libpuckchick Birthday

Okay.

First of all, bad animation, very choppy. Gradients don't work in Madness at all. Next, you stole Lubos' sprites and put a shitty LIBSUCKSDICK sprite on it. Only the purple present is clickable, the other one doesn't even work. When you click on the purple box, Gaybriel Barsch (stolen sprites too) comes out and shoots LIBSUCKSDICK in the face. You made an awful gunshot wound and the gunshot was out of sync.

Pros: NONE! You have no pros about this animation!

Cons: Shitty animation, shitty story, stolen sprites, bad drawings, and just a complete disgrace of an animation.

Have a good day.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awsome.

Awesome game. The best Madness game ever made. BTW you get Pacifist medal by letting the clown get off the screen.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

a great game

its great the best in the series in my opinion.

Volt Dimension Volt Dimension

Awsome

I am going to have this in my next movie.

10/10

5/5

Earthbound-boy responds:

ok cool. I am happy you liked it

[DJP] SM64 Dire Dire Docks Mix [DJP] SM64 Dire Dire Docks Mix

Amazing remix.

I love the beat, and there are like so many instrument playing.

5/5

10/10

DJPureSuffer responds:

Thanks for checking it out ^_^ glad you like it :D

Thx for the review

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Respect.

Amazing. Just amazing. Respect this song, and this artist!

"You Look Like Kurt Cobain" "You Look Like Kurt Cobain"

The sound will travel through walls.

madness combat comic (old) madness combat comic (old)

Fuckin' A

Well, here is my review.
Block 1: So there is a house, sitting on a fucking plank of wood, with a testicle in the sky with long pubic hair
Block2: A sign wearing a skirt with the word DIN- PIE! I can't tell what the other words are, you should't scribble them out next time.
Block3: WTF is this I don't even
Block4: The testicle in the sky is back, and there is a guy covered in shit standing in front of a building.
Block5: The testicle in the sky got more pubic hair somehow, and the guy covered in shit had explosive diarrhea in his brain.
Block6: There is a guy looking at his very pointy finger with a gun the size of a walrus' dick pointed at his head.
Block7: The guy has black hairy pieces of shit stuck to his face and the back of his head.
Block8: Some guy is walking into the store and his head is the size of your dick. Very very small.
Block 9: There is shit everywhere, that's not good.
Block10: There is a guy laying on the floor with a penis pointed at his head.
Block11: The penis was impaled through his head, and everything sprouted pubic hairs.
Block12: A guy is standing with his dick out, except his dick is broken, and pointed downwards.
Block13: 2 guys next to a double door, one of which's lower body morphed into a hairball.
Block14: To small to see.
Block15: Holy shit, pubic hair a penises galore!
Block16: Someone covered in shit is falling forward.
Block17: The guy covered in shit is growing hair out of his nose, except it's going upward! What kind of witchcraft is this?
Block18: Oh noes! Pubic hairs are coming after them! Run!
Block19: A stand off between two people with guns covered in hairy shit.
Block20: Someone with a shotgun is looking at a wall, and it says "lol" on it.
Block21: Ugh, how much more to this stupid shit?
Block22: Hair is sprouting from the wall, about to jump the guys who are sleeping. One of which is covered in shit laying against a wall.
Block23: Teh fuck?
Block24: There is a couch stuck to the wall,and a bunch of guys sleeping.
Block25: A guy standing outside of a sideways building with hair cascading off of his gun.
Block26: A guy who put his head up someone's ass, and got shit all over his face.
Block27/28: A guy with bandanna and bandages comes out of someone's ass and... get's pushed off a building by a guy wielding a hairball.
Block29: The fuck if I know.
Block30: A guy staring at shit piled up in a corner.
Block31: A guy with shit covering his penis is being held up.
Block32: Fuck.You.
Block33: More people covered in shit.
Block34: Just hanging out, drinking a bear.
Block35: The one guy grabs his friend, he must be gay.
Block36: Oh, he pulled out a piece of shit, that was probably blocking his heart valves, good for him.
Block37: Now he just threw the piece of shit at his friend.
Block38: Now he is shooting him with shit.
Block 39: Shit.Everywhere.
Block 40: The final fucking block, thank goodness.

Well, that sucked shit through a crazy straw. Go die in a fire.

madness mini 5 old art madness mini 5 old art

Nomaron pretty much summed it up

Okay, here is mah review.

Character: Sucks a whale's dick. Body looks like a horse cock, head is to egg shaped, feet are 2 small. And to be honest, this thing could EASILY be mistaken for a dick with herpes at the head wearing a hat, and really small balls.

Background: White background with clouds of a gaseous substance floating around that look like something I did when I was masturbating. And there is a giant ball of swiss cheese in the sky, that's not good. There is a really small building with an outhouse on it, covered in puzzle pieces. Then there is some kind of... dinosaur with spikes? Or a really weird pubic hair comb. Also there is a ball of blood there too, so someone had a really big blood clot.

Overall: Sucky. Really fucking sucky.

LIBPUCKCHICK responds: