All 20 art Reviews

"You Look Like Kurt Cobain" "You Look Like Kurt Cobain"

The sound will travel through walls.

madness combat comic (old) madness combat comic (old)

Fuckin' A

Well, here is my review.
Block 1: So there is a house, sitting on a fucking plank of wood, with a testicle in the sky with long pubic hair
Block2: A sign wearing a skirt with the word DIN- PIE! I can't tell what the other words are, you should't scribble them out next time.
Block3: WTF is this I don't even
Block4: The testicle in the sky is back, and there is a guy covered in shit standing in front of a building.
Block5: The testicle in the sky got more pubic hair somehow, and the guy covered in shit had explosive diarrhea in his brain.
Block6: There is a guy looking at his very pointy finger with a gun the size of a walrus' dick pointed at his head.
Block7: The guy has black hairy pieces of shit stuck to his face and the back of his head.
Block8: Some guy is walking into the store and his head is the size of your dick. Very very small.
Block 9: There is shit everywhere, that's not good.
Block10: There is a guy laying on the floor with a penis pointed at his head.
Block11: The penis was impaled through his head, and everything sprouted pubic hairs.
Block12: A guy is standing with his dick out, except his dick is broken, and pointed downwards.
Block13: 2 guys next to a double door, one of which's lower body morphed into a hairball.
Block14: To small to see.
Block15: Holy shit, pubic hair a penises galore!
Block16: Someone covered in shit is falling forward.
Block17: The guy covered in shit is growing hair out of his nose, except it's going upward! What kind of witchcraft is this?
Block18: Oh noes! Pubic hairs are coming after them! Run!
Block19: A stand off between two people with guns covered in hairy shit.
Block20: Someone with a shotgun is looking at a wall, and it says "lol" on it.
Block21: Ugh, how much more to this stupid shit?
Block22: Hair is sprouting from the wall, about to jump the guys who are sleeping. One of which is covered in shit laying against a wall.
Block23: Teh fuck?
Block24: There is a couch stuck to the wall,and a bunch of guys sleeping.
Block25: A guy standing outside of a sideways building with hair cascading off of his gun.
Block26: A guy who put his head up someone's ass, and got shit all over his face.
Block27/28: A guy with bandanna and bandages comes out of someone's ass and... get's pushed off a building by a guy wielding a hairball.
Block29: The fuck if I know.
Block30: A guy staring at shit piled up in a corner.
Block31: A guy with shit covering his penis is being held up.
Block32: Fuck.You.
Block33: More people covered in shit.
Block34: Just hanging out, drinking a bear.
Block35: The one guy grabs his friend, he must be gay.
Block36: Oh, he pulled out a piece of shit, that was probably blocking his heart valves, good for him.
Block37: Now he just threw the piece of shit at his friend.
Block38: Now he is shooting him with shit.
Block 39: Shit.Everywhere.
Block 40: The final fucking block, thank goodness.

Well, that sucked shit through a crazy straw. Go die in a fire.

madness mini 5 old art madness mini 5 old art

Nomaron pretty much summed it up

Okay, here is mah review.

Character: Sucks a whale's dick. Body looks like a horse cock, head is to egg shaped, feet are 2 small. And to be honest, this thing could EASILY be mistaken for a dick with herpes at the head wearing a hat, and really small balls.

Background: White background with clouds of a gaseous substance floating around that look like something I did when I was masturbating. And there is a giant ball of swiss cheese in the sky, that's not good. There is a really small building with an outhouse on it, covered in puzzle pieces. Then there is some kind of... dinosaur with spikes? Or a really weird pubic hair comb. Also there is a ball of blood there too, so someone had a really big blood clot.

Overall: Sucky. Really fucking sucky.

LIBPUCKCHICK responds:

no is a hole ok?

this art is old.

Lib's revenge Lib's revenge

What the fuck is this pile of shit?

Okay, so you used sprites in an artwork instead of drawing it completely. But I don't blame you, after seeing the abomination on the right. It looks like you vomited on the screen and traced it. This would have gotten a 1/10 if you completely used sprites. But you decided to draw whatever the fuck that thing is by hand. You disappoint me as a NG user.

awesome pico awesome pico

I do like it.

It looks real nice, and the blood looks cool.

flippyroxx responds:

thanks :3

emokid emokid

Good.

It's pretty good, I really like the fact that it looks quite stable. And the eye color is nice.

flippyroxx responds:

thanks ^^

HOW DID THIS BECAME ART? HOW DID THIS BECAME ART?

Oh Em Gee!

This is the most epicly epic art. Bravo, fucking Bravo man.

5/5

10/10 Totally not sarcasm.

Halloween 2009 entry Halloween 2009 entry

What are you?

What are you? A gay fish?

Aside from that, this is great art.

Tricky Tricky

Review

First of all, nice picture from paper, its awesome.

@extract69

You should get a better monitor if you can't see it, I see it just fine.

bodvik responds:

He's trolling.

MADNESS TRI FORCE MADNESS TRI FORCE

OMG

This is awesome. I don't know how you drew that.

mikoxxdeka responds: