Madness Retardification Madness Retardification

Good.

I liked your "story" it was funny. The animation was kinda choppy, but not unwatchable. Like everyone said, the ending was in kind of Dues Ex Machina style.

So it was nice, however could be better.

Taserxx responds:

thanks for commenting, the choppy anim was just in the first scenes
for some reason I can't remember but then it gets fixed
and the ending, "Dues Ex Machina", lol i dont even know what that is :D

B Face the first B Face the first

Holy god of shit

This is one of the greatest art ever. This will go down in history for solving all the world's problems and shit.

All in all, this in an amazing piece of art, and should be in a museum.

Rainboom responds:

It is in a museum. MY ASS

Soul of a killer Episode1 Soul of a killer Episode1

Bad, really bad

Okay, you should draw the sprites with your mouse instead of smearing jizz on the screen and taking a print-screen of it. Next, you should take the blind-fold off of your head BEFORE you start animating. It will look better, trust me. Gradients don't look good in Madness, so stop using them and draw your own shading you lazy bastard. I hope you take these things into consideration and your Madness animation will look a lot better.

ttd200 fails ttd200 fails

Such an un-fail.

This fail was an un-fail. It was pretty good, and it shows how much you've improved over your first animations. Good for you.

Thingthingdude200 responds:

i was thinking that as i went through my resicling bin to get these files!!

Pumpkin Juice Pumpkin Juice

Awesome

It's awesome! The only thing is that it's short.

Thingthingdude200 responds:

i know. thats why i called it a short. lol.

Madness Short:What Fuck Madness Short:What Fuck

Awful.

This is really quite bad. really choppy, not original and just painful to watch.

Deimos Mini Animation Deimos Mini Animation

I really like it

I really like it, but the feet are a little wierd, other than that, really good.

short 4 madness day short 4 madness day

Short

Short, but pretty cool, and you're right, you do have to submit something for Madness Day. Even I did and didn't know it.

yes. thats right!

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

Damn nice.

vogxhamraks: You animations were kinda slow and stiff, but pretty good.

DIMB: Like always, very smooth, very violent, and just very awesome.

EDGe0ownz: Recoil is pretty high on your first one, which I like, so your's was good.

Iconicstemage: Jesus that looks so much like Krinkels, and Delamortes.

Thingthingdude200: This is my honest review to you, I think your's was slow, and not a lot of action, But I did like the white one, I thought that was cool.

Wyvernhunt: Smooth, and I like the recoloured gore, and the sniper agent looks very nice.

xcooldude30x: It looked like Krinkels style, but slower and less action.

XRoadKillX: I liked it a lot, your animation also looked like Krinkels.

XXBlinx. I don't like it, the guys looked like they were on one layer, and it just wasn't smooth.

ZaracaM: I like your animation, your first one seemed kinda choppy, but the Tricky one was nice, except for the dancing.

It was a good collab, but some parts just didn't do to well.

vogxhamraks responds:

oh lol thanks haha glad u liked it my 2nd will be much better anyways for most of us this our first but second will be epic don't worry :p

Some random Madness Some random Madness

I like it

It's good, a little bit fast, but smooth and pretty cool. I like the exploding burger, and the fail rocket launch. I would like to see a full length Madness animation from you.

Wyvernhunt responds:

I'm working on it, thanks!